|Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2|
|Game Systems||Game Boy Advance|
|Developers||•Telenet Japan ("Wolf Team")|
|Character Designers||•Mutsumi Inomata|
|Japanese Releases||October 25, 2002|
Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (テイルズ オブ ザ ワールド なりきりダンジョン２ Teiruzu obu za Waarudo Narikiri Danjon 2?) is a spin-off from the Tales role-playing game series made by Namco. The game was released exclusively in Japan for the Game Boy Advance on October, 2002. The game's characteristic genre name is "Cosplay RPG" (コスプレRPG Kosupure RPG?). While it succeeds Tales of Phantasia: Narikiri Dungeon, this was the first game in the Tales of the World series, which is known for featuring characters from various main Tales games.
- Julio Sven (フリオ＝スヴェーン Furio Suveen?) - Julio is an apprentice blacksmith who is quick to jump into action, despite the fact that it always winds up getting him into trouble. He has a rather short attention span and is constantly getting on Caro's nerves, especially when he shows his obliviousness to her love for him.
- Caro Orange (キャロ＝オランジェ Kyaro Oranje?) - Caro is interested in the tales told to her by the village elder, Lyle. She always tries to be the adult in the group and usually ends up dragging Julio out of trouble. Caro is always being irritated by the way he and the village children are always doing something to stir up trouble.
- Thanatos (サナトス Sanatosu?) - Thanatos is an enigma wrapped in mystery. He is able to possess the heroes through the use of the black crystals. He speaks of cleansing this world of the "human filth who have betrayed my mama and me". Sadly, he refuses to rationalize with anybody. Thanatos also seems to wish for Ada and Stella, the two Goddesses of their world, to perish as well.
- Ada (エイダ Eida?) - Ada is eldest goddess who represents the future. She is kind, gentle, and logical, watching over the Great Tree. Ada is the one who summons the heroes from the other worlds to assist Julio and Caro.
- Ciel (シエル Shieru?) - Ciel is the goddess of the present, seen as selfless, wise, and brave. A millennia ago, she went missing, believed to have sacrificed herself in order to destroy the mysterious Dragon God. She has never been seen since, but it is shown that she is missed by her sisters in the start of the game.
- Stella (ステラ Sutera?) - Stella is the goddess of the past, being the youngest of the trio. Curious, vigilant, and idealistic, she is particularly interested in the human race.
|Game Title||System||Catalog Number||Release Date||Region|
|Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2
テイルズ オブ ザ ワールド なりきりダンジョン２
|Game Boy Advance||AGB-P-AN9J||October 25, 2002||Japan|
- Excluding the Tales of Mobile games, Narikiri Dungeon 2 is one of only two games in the entire series that have never received an age rating from Japan or any other region. All other games have received ports or re-distributions that have been rated under CERO, ESRB, and other age rating systems. The only other game that remains unrated is Tales of Fandom Vol.1.
- [JP] Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 (Official Website)
- [JP] Tales Channel (Tales Series Official Website)