Since the recent localized game with this arte (Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World) has named it "Angel Feather" the only time it is used in a cut-scene, instead of "Angel Feathers" like in the original, should this be renamed?
Also, can someone come with the Japanese characters for Angel Feathers, plus the Romanji, etc.?
Penamesolen 21:48, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
- Cutscenes don't count. In-battle/menu current names only. Thus, "Prism Stars" and "Infliction" are still used as the current names, even though DotNW uses "Prismic/Prismatic Stars" (whichever it was in that skit) and "Crescent Strike" in an event (lolinconsistency). So, keep the "s", but mention in the descriptions that it's different in that scene.
- Angel Feathers (エンジェル・フェザー Enjeru Fezaa?, "Angel Feather")
- Mayu Miyuki 22:09, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
- Thank you very, very much for the help :D
- But shouldn't Mint's page title then be "Mint Adnade", since that's what the Magic Lens says in Tales of the Abyss' cameo battle?
- Penamesolen 22:24, 19 March 2009 (UTC)
- For her Abyss entries, yes. Same goes with "Philia Philis" in Abyss, or "Cress Albain" in Eternia. Since we list how the artes were named in those games, we should also list how the chars/enemies were named to match them in the same game.
- Why was this question asked here?
- Mayu Miyuki 14:34, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
So her page name shouldn't be edited to "Mind Adnade", then? It should just be noted in her Tales of the Abyss-appearance section that it was renamed.
Because we were talking about how to name the page titles after the recent localitions.
Penamesolen 15:52, 21 March 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, yes, move the page to Mint Adnade. That's her most recent localized name. =_=;;
- Mayu Miyuki 16:36, 21 March 2009 (UTC)