- Regnum - Western Battlefield, Regnum Cavern
- Garam - Kelm Volcano
- Ashihara - Ashihara Tombs
- Galpos - Galpos Jungle
- Tenos - Remlace Marsh, Northern Battlefield, Divine Garden, Tenos Munitions Factory
- Naohs - Naohs Base
Also, possible real-world connections:
- Kingdom of Regnum - United States
- Industrial nature, colonies, large military, etc.
- Western Country of Garam - ???
- Eastern Country of Ashihara - Japan
- Culture, architecture, citizens (Thitose), geographical location
- Southern Country of Galpos - Hawaii
- Galpos is Regnum territory because it lost in the war; the U.S. unlawfully annexed Hawaii
- Northern Country of Tenos - Russia
- Cold climate, geographical location
These speculations adhere to the game's other real-world comparisons, including world war, familiar technology, and the etymology of certain characters' names deriving from ubiquitous languages (Italian, French, and Spanish for four of the six original protagonists). Any thoughts on this?