This table's width can be expanded to accommodate for the plethora of characters. Would look better than a lengthy vertical template.
- I don't mind that change at all. In fact, I think it's about time we make the width for all templates the same. It's rather strange in my opinion to have each template type have a different width as it definitely looks weird when different-width templates are on the same page.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 18:07, December 18, 2017 (UTC)
I'm honestly indifferent. I think I prefer them centered because I'm not big on how the character ones look, but ultimately I won't mind either way. I'm not even particular about them all being one width size; I'd rather they just not look constrained in trying to keep with a consistent format, if that makes sense. If we make them all one size, it will need to be a wide size, which I feel isn't necessary for some templates. Also, the only reason I have a problem with the character ones is because of how they look in Wikia skin :/ the hanging lines, which are difficult enough to adjust in other templates.
So when are we going to increase the table's width? The "Artes" section itself is already pretty long: 18 lines including enemies (who have five arte list pages in their line already).—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 14:43, March 10, 2018 (UTC)
You can do it.
- Okay, just how many characters do you suggest per line? I think six would be pretty good.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 00:46, March 12, 2018 (UTC)
Experiment using the Wikia skin because that's what is important.
- Yes, very different. Lenneth is from tri-Ace's Valkyrie Profile, and the current Valkyrie is from Namco's Valkyrie no Bouken/Valkyrie no Densetsu. And most likely. Lanate (talk) 16:48, May 11, 2018 (UTC)
- Actually the JP release calls her "レナス・F" so she should be called "Lenneth F" or "Lenneth F.". However, since I don't know how things are localized with Valkyrie Profile (not a VP player) I'll leave her proper localized name if she has for that partical JP to you, Lanate.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 17:09, May 14, 2018 (UTC)
- The main article would be "Lenneth F.", I think. F represents that it's the future version of Lenneth, possibly her post-Valkyrie Profile version. Lanate (talk) 02:18, May 15, 2018 (UTC)
- Is it possibly to confirm in-game what she's listed as in her full profile? Gamerch says it's レナス・ヴァルキュリア which is "Lenneth Valkyrie" and would trump the use of Lenneth F. 03:28, May 15, 2018 (UTC)