This table's width can be expanded to accommodate for the plethora of characters. Would look better than a lengthy vertical template.
- I don't mind that change at all. In fact, I think it's about time we make the width for all templates the same. It's rather strange in my opinion to have each template type have a different width as it definitely looks weird when different-width templates are on the same page.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 18:07, December 18, 2017 (UTC)
I'm honestly indifferent. I think I prefer them centered because I'm not big on how the character ones look, but ultimately I won't mind either way. I'm not even particular about them all being one width size; I'd rather they just not look constrained in trying to keep with a consistent format, if that makes sense. If we make them all one size, it will need to be a wide size, which I feel isn't necessary for some templates. Also, the only reason I have a problem with the character ones is because of how they look in Wikia skin :/ the hanging lines, which are difficult enough to adjust in other templates.
So when are we going to increase the table's width? The "Artes" section itself is already pretty long: 18 lines including enemies (who have five arte list pages in their line already).—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 14:43, March 10, 2018 (UTC)
You can do it.
- Okay, just how many characters do you suggest per line? I think six would be pretty good.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 00:46, March 12, 2018 (UTC)
Experiment using the Wikia skin because that's what is important.
- Yes, very different. Lenneth is from tri-Ace's Valkyrie Profile, and the current Valkyrie is from Namco's Valkyrie no Bouken/Valkyrie no Densetsu. And most likely. Lanate (talk) 16:48, May 11, 2018 (UTC)
- Actually the JP release calls her "レナス・F" so she should be called "Lenneth F" or "Lenneth F.". However, since I don't know how things are localized with Valkyrie Profile (not a VP player) I'll leave her proper localized name if she has for that partical JP to you, Lanate.—Kaimi (999,999 CP/5 TP) ∙ 17:09, May 14, 2018 (UTC)
- The main article would be "Lenneth F.", I think. F represents that it's the future version of Lenneth, possibly her post-Valkyrie Profile version. Lanate (talk) 02:18, May 15, 2018 (UTC)
- Is it possibly to confirm in-game what she's listed as in her full profile? Gamerch says it's レナス・ヴァルキュリア which is "Lenneth Valkyrie" and would trump the use of Lenneth F. 03:28, May 15, 2018 (UTC)
Enemy arte lists
- My quirk with enemy arte lists is that they require you to not have to dig through the code, so everything on them either has to be a voiced line or appear in an arte banner. Lanate (talk) 05:38, February 2, 2020 (UTC)
Abolishment of weapon lists
Since like last year (or was it in 2019? can't remember) gear was heavily redesigned to mainly teach artes to associated characters with the only stat associated them being CC points (which are tied to gear rarity rather than individual weapons) I think we should abolish weapon lists for Rays altogether; the CC limits for each gear rarity could easily be added to the main article in the Battle or Gameplay section. We could note some way or another the rarity of 3 and 4★ equipment, but in the long run it would be pointless.—Kaimi (talk) ∙ 19:06, 6 September 2021 (UTC)
- I think we could definitely deprecate them. Lanate (talk) 19:43, 6 September 2021 (UTC)
- By deprecate, I think I mean put what their last-known stats were and then have a banner and/or description marking the change. Lanate (talk) 19:44, 6 September 2021 (UTC)
- That's too much unnecessary work IMO. Just dump them and let it go. When it comes to mobile games it's the active systems that count, no one's (or rather very few people) will care about max stats carried by each gear in the past whereas now acquiring gear increases Gear Level.—Kaimi (talk) ∙ 21:26, 6 September 2021 (UTC)