Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Mayoccia Plains - The area around Zaphias.
- Northern Mayoccia Plains - The area between Zaphias and Deidon Hold.
- Northeast Mayoccia Plains - The area to the north of Deidon Hold.
- Western Mayoccia Plains - The west coast plains of Ilyccia.
- Southern Mayoccia Plains - An elevated plateau south of Zaphias. This area cannot be reached on foot.
- Southeast Peyoccia Plains - A forest area on the outskirts of Quoi Woods.
- Central Peyoccia Plains - An area near Halure, located in the center of Peyoccia Plains.
- Peyoccia Plains - Northern trails - A road between Halure and Aspio.
- Peyoccia Plains - Southern trails - A road between Deidon Hold and Halure.
- Eastern Peyoccia Plains - The eastern plateau of the Peyoccia Plains.
- Northern Peyoccia Plains - A plateau north of Halure, City of Blossoms.
- Peyoccia Plains - Western trails - An area to the east of Ehmead Hill.
- Northeast Ilyccia - An area around Shaikos Ruins.
- Corridor Beach - A long stretch of beaches extending from the south to the north.
- Eastern Muluroccia Peninsula - An area to the west of Ehmead Hill.
- Northern Muluroccia Peninsula - The northern region of the Muluroccia Peninsula. An area including Capua Nor.
- Southern Muluroccia Peninsula - A plateau to the south of Capua Nor.
- The Southeastern Plains of the Muluroccia Peninsula - These grasslands are unreachable on foot.
- Astefiellus Mountains - Home to the tallest mountain in the world. The severely cold climate keeps intruders out.
- The Eastern Island of Ilyccia - The largest island in the world, located east of the Ilyccia continent.
- Laulyse Island - A natural, rocky reef.
- The Northern Blade Drifts of Zopheir - The northern most arctic region of Ilyccia.
- The Blade Drifts of Zopheir - The freezing temperature of the glaciers is said to be cold enough to cut through bodies. Ilyccia's northernmost region.
- The Eastern Plains of Tolbyccia - The only flat area on Tolbyccia, stretching from Torim Harbor. It is separated by mountains and receives little rain.
- Eastern Tolbyccia - A large forest area in the middle of the Tolbyccian continent. Tisbem Lake can be found in this area, surrounded by mountains.
- Central Eastern Tolbyccia - A forested region with Heliord in the center. An area with plenty of rivers and waterfalls.
- Northern Tolbyccia - With Dahngrest in the center, this area divides between the continent's plains and forest regions.
- Central Western Tolbyccia - An area around the forest of Keiv Moc.
- Southwest Tolbyccia - A plateau on southwest Tolbyccia.
- Western Tolbyccia - A forest on western Tolbyccia where the Manor of the Wicked is located.
- Southern Tolbyccia - An elevated forest unreachable on foot.
- Swendle Island - An island to the north of Tolbyccia. The tower of Ghasfarost was once an island.
- Eastern Swendle Island - The eastern part of Swendle Island. This area did not become a tropical rain forest due to the surrounding mountains.
- Carapuson Islands - The islands between Tolbyccia and Yurzorea.
- Tolbyccia Southern Islands - An island off the coast of southern Tolbyccia.
- Northern Tolbyccia - Ocean area located to the north of Tolbyccia.
- Zadrack Peninsula - The peninsula where Nordopolica is located.
- The Eastern Plains of Desier - The eastern part of Desier that includes the plateau region and the road leading to Nordopolica.
- The Mother Cados Mountains - Eastern Plains - The plains east of the Mother Cados Mountains, dividing the Desier continent.
- The Mother Cados Mountains - Western Desert - The desert region stretching from Cados to Mantaic.
- The Mother Cados Mountains - Northern Desert - A desert to the north of the Cados Mountains.
- Sands of Kogorh - A vast desert in the center of Desier.
- Southern Sands of Kogorh - The southern region of the Kogorh Desert. It is elevated above sea level.
- The Father Muzaeli Mountains - East Desert - A desert to the east of the Muzaeli Mountains.
- North Father Muzaeli Mountains - A range of mountains where Mt. Temza is located.
- East Father Muzaeli Mountains - The eastern most area of the Muzaeli Mountains.
- Father Muzaeli Mountains - A steamy area in the Muzaeli Mountains.
- The Four Isles - A group of islands off the southern coast of Desier.
- Sands of Kogorh, Southern Island - A desert island off the southern coast of Desier.
- Zadrack Island - A desert island.
- Myannema Twin Islands - Two identical islands surrounded by a shallow lagoon.
- Northeast Hypionia - The northeast region of Hypionia. A small path lies deep within the mountains.
- Eastern Hypionia - The eastern part of Hypionia is an area filled with all types of terrain. Sakkel Bay is to the north.
- Hypionia - The continent where Baction is located.
- Southern Hypionia - An area filled with intricate terrain.
- Western Hypionia - The area where the Egothor Forest is located.
- Beldeabou Bay - An opposing bay to Sakkel Bay.
- East Sulion Island - An island east of the group of islands off the southern Hypionia coast.
- South Sulion Island - An island in the center of a group of islands. It is surrounded by mountains and is oddly shaped.
- West Sulion Island - An island west of the group of islands off the southern Hypionia coast.
- Weccea - An uncharted continent.
- Northeast Weccea - An island northeast of Weccea.
- Southeast Weccea - An island southeast of Weccea.
- Southwest Weccea - An island southwest of Weccea.
- Northern Sulzanni Islands - A chain of islands to the west of Yurzorea.
- The Sulzanni Island chains - A chain of islands to the west of Yurzorea.
- South Sulzanni Islands - A chain of islands to the west of Yurzorea.
- Northern Yurzorea - A forest area on northern Yurzorea. The trees here are oddly shaped.
- Northeast Yurzorea - An elevated flat land surrounded by mountains.
- Truffdae Mountains - A mountain range in the center of Yurzorea.
- Southern Yurzorea - A land full of grasslands, forest, lakes, and trails.
- Eastern Yurzorea - Grassland on the eastern side of the continent.
- Niffel Lake - The largest lake in the world.
- Northern Isles, Yurzorea - Islands located north of Yurzorea.
- Nam Cobanda Isle - An island with a unique town located on the edge of the world map. The shade of the forest looks familiar.