- Each Element Union has a chain skill named after a recurring Spirit that has a chance to reduce the corresponding elemental damage to 1:
- Fire has the "Efreet" E-Union.
- Water has the "Undine" E-Union.
- Wind has the "Sylph" E-Union.
- Earth has the "Gnome" E-Union.
- Void has the "Maxwell" E-Union.
|Tales of Phantasia
|Tales of Destiny
|Tales of Destiny 2
- The mystic artes for the Fire, Water, Earth, and Wind armatizations are called Flamberge, Aqua Limit, Earth Revolution, and Sylphystia, named after summoning artes for Efreet, Undine, Gnome, and Sylph, respectively, in Tales of Destiny 2.
|Tales of Symphonia
- As part of the game's DLC, Zaveid can acquire Zelos Wilder's outfit.
- Having a save file from Tales of Symphonia rewards a "Mini-Lloyd" attachment.
- Sorey's white and blue vest resembles the white and blue vest that Colette Brunel wears. Both characters are also on a journey to save their respective worlds.
- In Lastonbell, there is a group of a girl, her younger brother, and a dog named "Noiche", referencing Noishe, Lloyd Irving's dog-like pet. The girl and her brother may be a reference to Raine and Genis Sage.
|Tales of Rebirth
- Inns are named after the Sacred Beasts:
- Ladylake's inn is named after Shaorune, both associated with the Water element. Shaorune is the Sacred Beast of Water, while Lefay, the Shrine of the Water Trial, is located in Ladylake's region.
- Marlind's inn is named after Wontiga.
- Lastonbell's inn is named after Randgriz.
- Pendrago's inn is named after Gilione.
- Gododdin's inn is named after Fenia, both associated with the Fire element. Fenia is the Sacred Beast of Fire, while Igraine, the Shrine of the Fire Trial, is located in Gododdin.
- Lohgrin's inn is named after Eephon.
- Katz Korner's inn is named after Geyorkias.
|Tales of the Abyss
- As part of the game's DLC, Dezel can acquire Luke fon Fabre's outfit.
- Jade Curtiss appears in the post-game dungeon Hexen Isle, where he serves as one of the game's cameo battles.
- "The Arrow Was Shot" and "Never Surrender" are incorporated into the game's music track dedicated for cameo battles.
|Tales of Symphonia: Dawn of the New World
|Tales of Vesperia
- As part of the game's DLC, Sorey can acquire Yuri Lowell's outfit.
- Having a save file from Tales of Vesperia rewards a "Mini-Yuri" attachment. This attachment also appears inside a matrioshka in Lohgrin.
- An attachment depicting Repede called "Fluffy Repede" can be found.
- Mayvin's outfit incorporates Repede's likeness on its sleeve.
- Arrangement of "A Formidable Foe Stands in the Way", known as "The Wise One -TOZ ver.-", acts as the battle theme for non-plot-related storyline bosses.
- One of the trophies is named "Me and My Blastia", which requires raising the maximum Blast Gauge to 9, referencing blastia.
|Tales of Graces
- As part of the game's DLC, Alisha Diphda can acquire Cheria Barnes's outfit.
- Having a save file from Tales of Graces ƒ rewards a "Mecha-Sophie" attachment.
- One of Mikleo's staves shares its design with Pascal's "Genius Staff".
- Three of Alisha's spears have designs based on the three valkines cryas.
- The wings of the Wind Armatus bear resemblance to the wings of Grim Sylphie, a Spirit of Wind.
- The victory quote in which Lailah asks Rose if "[she's] hiding anything" in regard to her masterful use of short swords is a reference to a victory quote from Tales of Graces, where Pascal asks Cheria, a dagger user, if there is "anything else [she's] hiding". Both women quickly fluster and get defensive.
- Sophie appears in the post-game dungeon Hexen Isle, where she serves as one of the game's cameo battles.
- "Epic Release" and "Whet the Sheath" are incorporated into the game's music track dedicated for cameo battles.
|Tales of Xillia
- As part of the game's DLC, Edna can acquire Elize Lutus's outfit.
- As part of the game's DLC, the party can acquire a "Mecha-Asbel" attachment.
- Having a save file from Tales of Xillia rewards "Mini-Jude" and "Mini-Milla" attachments.
- Rose is a secondary character who can perform armatization with seraphim. This is similar to how Jude Mathis acquires the ability to tether with Muzét for a brief time, making him a secondary summoner. In the sequel, Jude can tether with Maxwell after completing all Character Episodes, including the Bonus Episode.
- One of Edna's umbrellas shares its design with Teepo. Also, a Discovery Point features a Teepo-themed matrioshka in Lohgrin.
- In a skit, Sorey and Mikleo discover a book titled "Mad Screams of Love", which was written by Rowen J. Ilbert.
- The dining set present on the porch of Alisha Diphda's manor is Efreet-fired porcelain that is sold in Sharilton.
|Tales of Xillia 2
- As part of the game's DLC, Rose can acquire Milla Maxwell's outfit.
- Having a save file from Tales of Xillia 2 rewards a "Mini-Ludger" attachment.
- An attachment depicting Rollo called "Fluffy Rollo" can be found.
- Sorey is required to use a mystic arte during his solo battle in the final storyline battle, which is similar to what is required to complete Tales of Xillia 2, as Ludger is also required to use a mystic arte, albeit in his chromatus form, during the final storyline battle in the game.
- In post-game content, the player can fight Dark Turtlez, and in the scenes preceding the battle against him, "Peaceful Evidence" is played. Dark Turtlez is also shown to possess a power like that of chromatus, as evidenced by a similar animation shown when he enters the state. The battle theme is also another track from the game: "For the Sake of Mutual Proof". Dark Turtlez holds his daggers in reverse grip, similarly to Ludger Will Kresnik and Julius Will Kresnik.
- One of the trophies is called "Elle Mental Marta", known in Japan as "Elle Mel Marta", which requires a character to be equipped with an equipment piece containing an "Elm" bonus skill, a reference to the character Elle Mel Marta.