Arte Description and History
The user throws a hammer that is capable of inflicting the "Poison" status ailment on enemies, as opposed to Pow Hammer's "Stun". In Tales of Destiny 2, it is an enemy arte that tosses hammers that can poison the party. Rather than the traditional toy hammer, it instead utilizes wooden mallets. In Tales of Symphonia, it is a hidden altered arte that appears randomly when Pow Hammer or any other hammer arte has been used at least 200 times. The chance of it appearing, as well as succeeding in inflicting "Poison" on the enemy, increases with the amount of Luck. In Tales of Eternia, Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology series, and Tales of the Rays this arte is Water-elemental.
- Tales of Eternia - Chat (Toss Hammer)
- Tales of Destiny 2 - Larva
- Tales of Symphonia - Colette Brunel (Toss Hammer)
- Tales of Graces ƒ - Poisson
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 2 - Chat
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Chat
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Chat, Colette Brunel
- Tales of VS. - Colette Brunel
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Chat, Colette Brunel, Mormo
- Tales of the World: Tactics Union - Colette Brunel
- Tales of Link - Colette (Toss Hammer)
- Tales of Asteria - Chat
- Tales of the Rays - Chat
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Tales of Eternia
Localized Description: "A bunch of hammers are thrown at the enemy. Poisons the enemy."
Tales of Symphonia
Localized Battle Quote: "Uh-uh!"
Tales of Graces ƒ
Localized Quote: "Toss!"
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: 緑色のピコハンを投げる。連続発動でさらに「ポイハン」を２つ投げる