Hi, welcome to Aselia! Thanks for your edit to the User talk:Mayu Miyuki page.
Re:No Items Ever!
Next time, can you follow the format established here? If you want a good idea of what a good arte page looks like, please see Deadly Force, Dual the Sol, or Demon Fang. It'll save us a lot of trouble and, possibly, emotional temper in the end. Lanate (talk) 00:38, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
What I'm doing
I am just for sticking to editing minor things or put a few more things for now. If anybody see's any errors in my work don't be afraid to give me your criticism. I am relatively new at this and all the help would be wonderfully appreciated. Especially with placing pictures.
RE: Tales of Eternia
I think Mayu Miyuki knows more about Tales of Eternia than I do (Talk:Heal), but from what I've played, I'd say it's an interesting game. The battle system is hard to get used to at first, as it doesn't regenerate TP after hits, and battles come randomly, but the storyline is interesting. Europe got the PSP version, so I don't know how the PS2 version America got is like. I decided to get the game because an Internet friend of mine said that Reid was awesome because he litterally parodied his role in the storyline, but I do think it's interesting, espeially with its short but funny side-quests along the story. I think it's a good game, especially if you don't have anything against the old system, so if you think it is interesting, buy it. I can't really help you with recommendation, because I'm a very subjective person and often judges things from previous experrience.
Mind you, I haven't finished the game yet, as my PSP is broken.
Penamesolen 17:45, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
- Don't mind me adding to this, but I have played the PSX version, which allows Multi-Player very easily. The days of me binging on that as a friend and I kicked through some of the hardest crap around with LV 80 characters is so friggin' nostalgic. The plot is a little predictable at parts, yes, and figuring out how to read Melnics isn't too hard. (Yes, I'd figured out how to translate written Melnics to English.) However, as Penamesolen said, the side-quests are comical, or hard. Depends on which one you do.
- I was more accustomed with playing as Keele as my friend played as Reid. I'd let my friend be first player, since I didn't need to see what was going on where I was, and I'd be either second, third, or fourth (Note: I do have a Multitap for the PSX still.) and kicking arse. Occasionally, I'd also use Farah and Max, and Chat on the comical scale of breaking a massive number of 'ball' and 'bag' jokes. [Cough.]
- Some of the character interactions are charming at parts, and repulsing at others, but the realism is more-or-less there. Reid is hilarious, though. Keele's my favourite character, despite that. You have me as Keele, and I'm more-or-less set to beat the crap out of a lot of things, and either support, or maul the crap out of whatever. I'd recommend the game, but there is much better out and about, though I mean much by quality, not quantity. There are few above ToE, but what few are above are pretty far above. (Bar for 'Tales of' games; it's the only PSX one I know of.)
- It's ultimately your choice, though. I'm just a rambling person. Nothing more. Listen or not, I leave this as it is.
- Omio(talk)¹²: You say that the Gary Sue is first, yet the not-so-bad character isn't on the poll? WTF, NAMCO?! 20:46, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
In all your messages you say Ras was not on the Poll. Are you a major fan of him or something? Personally he seems cool but I just hate the fact he was given only 4 artes even if they do work well in eternia. User:Nathbud789 2010/01/26
- Warning: Spoilers are located below. Please take caution in reading.
- I'm not a major fan, but he's still nowhere close to as GM-y as Kratos. I'm just a Kratos loather. I have a lot of things against Kratos, and only half of them personal. Ras, on the other hand, is basically a good sub-in for Kratos in ToE, if you look at things that way, and he FRIGGIN' DIES in that game! Though granted, it's not because you rock him off of your arse, it's because he saves your bacon.
- He does kinda fail on the part of techs and equipment, and being only a temporary character, as one of my friends - whom is a major fan - points out over and over again. (Then again, at this part, I always have Reid to play with, and the combos raked up were nuts.) But on playability, he's a fairly good character, if you use him right.
- Also, the signature is pending a slight change - I'm planning on changing the 'Not-so-bad character' to someone else not on the top 50. I'm just trying to figure out who.
- Omio(talk)¹²: You say that the Gary Sue is first, yet the not-so-bad character isn't on the poll? WTF, NAMCO?! 21:54, January 27, 2010 (UTC)
Re: Not so bad Character
I didn't choose Zelos because Zelos ranked third on the Namco Tales of popularity contest. Honestly! I'm trying to pick someone that did not end up on that poll at all.
If theres anyone out there that knows how to start a new wiki please tell me.
Yeah just forget about that. Thanks for the advice I guess?
- To upload pictures you simply go to the article, go to the edit screen, then click on the 'add picture' button. The rest is pretty obvious.
- --Zackheart 19:14, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
You sure have been pulling your own weight around here haven't ya? Just showing off my gratitude. ^___^ Keep it up~ If you need help finding anything. Be sure to let us know, bud.
Sanatosu 20:42, February 13, 2010 (UTC)
Why do I have to keep saying this
SOURCE YOUR IMAGES. ADD DESCRIPTIONS TO THOSE IMAGES. SORT THEM INTO THE CORRECT CATEGORIES. If you're too lazy to do any of these things, or you do not know how, then just put the link to the site you're copying the images from so someone else can fix them in the future. The more things you add, the more work we have to do for you to fix them, and I'm tired of this. I do NOT want to keep following every edit every person makes because they fall below expectations. You aren't the only one to keep doing this sort of thing, but I certainly hope you are the last.
If you don't know what you're doing, then kindly follow the list of priorities that I continue to tell everyone to work with. I shouldn't have to tell you and everyone else this over and over again.
Note to anyone else: please fix those images by adding appropriate subtitles and reducing their size to appropriate dimensions. If you can, add the required descriptions and categories to the images themselves. I would do these things myself, but then I'd be sidetracking myself again, and I'll never get anything done that needs to be done, because no one else will do it otherwise. It wouldn't be a stretch to think the same will happen here with these images, but hey, at least I try. Remember that month-long break I wanted? It hasn't happened yet.
Pictures for Cut-ins
I found a website that has quite a few intresting pictures including Mystic arte cut-ins. The Cool thing is that there are unused cut-ins in there as well such as Dist from Tales of the Abyss. I'll leave this website here for anyone to use.
This is it. http://gallery.dot-3.com/search.php
Okay, you know what?
Stop uploading images. Just stop. I see you getting pictures from blogs and videos, which do not qualify as good sources for anything, and those images will be removed. If I need to emphasize myself YET AGAIN, the individual arte pages do NOT need to be worked on unless you're going to add in the work that Lanate and I have worked on several months ago. Since I doubt you even know what I'm talking about, then just stop adding to those pages completely.
I told you and everyone else before, the content pages are the ones that need help. They need to be expanded as proper articles with as much relevant detail as possible. Images are not important. Arte pages are not important. Work on those things only if you know what you're doing, so we don't have to clean up your mess with every edit you make.
And I thought you have another wiki that you created? Why don't you work on that site instead of "helping" us here? Perhaps it could keep you busy while we fix the things you keep trying to add.