Arte Description and History
The user conjures a pillar of green wind upon their target with pink sparkles inside that descend onto it. When the sparkles reach the enemy, the whirlwind slowly dissipates and the ground bursts around the foe, launching rocks into the air. The move finishes with the wind pillar exploding in red in a large range, firing rocks around itself and pushing the enemy far away. In Tales of Destiny 2, Reala, Nanaly Fletcher, and Dantalion can extend Thrust Fang into Voltaic Heat. In Tales of the Rays, this arte is also Fire-elemental.
- Tales of the World: Narikiri Dungeon 3 - Kyle Dunamis
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 2 - Kyle Dunamis
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Kyle Dunamis
- Tales of the Heroes: Twin Brave - Kyle Dunamis
- Tales of the Rays - Kyle Dunamis
- Tales of Crestoria - Kyle Dunamis (Voltaic Heat)