Arte Description and History
When the Voltaic Line arte is used, the user releases a lightning-infused projectile capable of piercing through its target and hitting other foes behind it. In Tales of the Abyss, this arte can activated by using Piercing Line within a complete Wind or Light FOF Circle to alter it into Voltaic Line. Piercing Line's influence can be seen in this arte's piercing animation. Additionally, the arcane arte Ravaging Thunder (紫光雷牙閃 Shikou Raigasen?) is visually similar to Volatic Line, a nod to the relationship between its user, the God-General Largo, and Voltaic Line's user, Natalia Luzu Kimlasca-Lanvaldear. In Tales of Hearts, this arte is a combination arte requiring Kor Meteor's Raijinken and Hisui Hearts's Arataka. In it, Kor charges Hisui's weapon with electricity, which he uses to fire a blast of lightning that travels through enemies. In Tales of the Rays, this arte is also Water-elemental.
- Tales of the Abyss - Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear (Voltaic Line)
- Tales of Hearts - Combination Arte: Kor Meteor + Hisui Hearts
- Tales of Xillia 2 - Linked Arte: Ludger Will Kresnik + Rowen J. Ilbert (Voltaic Line)
- Tales of the World: Radiant Mythology 3 - Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear
- Tales of the Rays - Natalia L.K. Lanvaldear
In-Game Descriptions and Battle Quotes
Japanese Quote: 聖なる雷よ、ヴォルテックライン!
Localized Quote: "O Holy lightning... Voltaic Line!"
Tales of the Rays
Japanese Description: 雷撃を纏った矢を放つ